”Observe!” activity is about emotional competences that work on with our students by improving the aspects of emotional self-awareness, managing emotions and reading emotions using empathy. The final product will be a dictionary about emotions, with drawings came from all schools.
1. Famous phrases about inclusion, acceptance and empathy
1. Wall Painting – Emotions
2. Express emotions by drawings
3. Visit the Alzheimer Center in Torrevieja – have been able to enjoy the team activities they have done with the elderly who attend the center.
1. Day Care Center for Children with Disabilities – A group of students from our school visited a day center for work with children with disabilities from our town. Together all children took part in the activity – they made “martenitsas” on the occasion of the upcoming holiday in our country.
1. Description and classification of emotions – using the cube method
2. Lived emotions – role play: pantomime
3. The eyes are the mirror of the soul – reading emotions through empathy. The purpose of this activity was to create a bridge between worlds, people, dreams and ideals at an age where we still discover us and discover the ones next to us.
In the first case, one student took over the role of a teacher. He had to act as an empathic teacher, meaning he had to feel the emotions of “his” pupils very well (joy, sorrow, suffering, anger …). In the second case, the other two students should praise the child when the first “sparks” are observed, the first signs of empathy. We agreed to make a correlation with the art culture where by drawing or painting we made our watch more creative and complete.